Advanced Live Online and Zoom Instructor Training (UGotClass)
Adult Enrichment / Academic -
UGotClass Fall 22
Take your Live Online teaching to the next level for greater student satisfaction, learning, completion and retention. Come away with information you can use Monday morning. Come away with practical, how-to tips and techniques, plus the pedagogy of Live Online teaching. Taught by one of the foremost teachers of adults.
For more information, go to our Online Professional Development Certificates & Courses FAQ
The Pedagogy of Live Online
- What’s different, what’s the same in teaching Live Online
- What transfers from in-person teaching, what doesn’t
- Key distinctions and definitions of hybrid, asynchronous, and other online teaching modalities
- Advantages online teaching offers you as an instructor
The Five Step Model
- The five essential features of planning your Live Online course
- Designing C-I-A, content, interaction and assessment
- Time frames and creating time blocks for maximum engagement.
- Developing your all-important first (their first) class
- Addressing the biggest stumbling block to success online
- Killer techniques to create learning and smiles
- Proven best practices that work.
- The top ten best engagement techniques for Live Online classes
Best Presentation Techniques
- The 7 ways to vary your voice
- Best hand movements to reinforce your points
- Biggest mistakes in presenting Live Online classes
- Making your slides more visual for greater learning