FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- I had an account in the old Community Education registration system. Do I need to create a new one?
- What is the best way to search for a class?
Yes, we have moved to a brand new system. If this is your first time to our new system, you will need to create a new username and password.
There are a few ways you can search or browse for a class.
- If you know the title of the class or specific search terms, enter these terms in the search box at the top of the page.
- Clicking on the magnifying glass while the search field is empty will bring up an advanced search menu.
- Course information is separated by program area followed by categories. To search by program click on the button at the top of the page. You can then click on the program in the blue banner and then on the category of interest and then .
- Clicking on the rectangular Program Icons will also bring you to the program categories and a button.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.